Auckland ENT Group was set up as a “one-stop-shop” for Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist service. Our Surgeons cover all aspect of the Ear Nose and Throat.
They are Dr Jacqui Allen, at North Shore, Waitakere, Gillies and Mercy Hospitals, Dr Michelle Wong, at Auckland City, Gillies and Ascot Hosptials and Dr David Flint, at Manukau Super Centre, Gillies and Ormiston Hospitals.
With our three locations in Greenlane, Silverdale and Pukekohe, Auckland ENT Group makes it easy for your patients to be seen quickly and efficiently. Our experienced Surgeons, Speech Language Therapist, Audiologist, Ear Nurse and Staff are here to help your patients.
Unique Group Practice
We offer unique services such as in-house transnasal Oesophagoscopy as an alternative to a gastroscopy and In-office KTP Laser Laryngology, grommet insertion along with other in-house procedures making it more convenient for you.
We have a centralised referral number for simplicity in making appointments and are currently affiliated with Southern Cross and ACC, making payment so much easier.
As a group practice Auckland ENT Group offers:
- Comprehensive Ear, Nose and Throat care
- Easy, centralised phone number and email to contact
- Fax number and email address for referrals
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaking nurse
- Management of Voice and Swallowing disorders
- Vocal Fold Disfunction - Laryngospasm
- Neuro-otology: Tinnitus and balance disorders
- Simple and complex Otology management
- Paediatric and general Ear, Nose & Throat
- Head and neck care
- Sinus disease management
In-office Transnasal Oesophagoscopy
- In-office KTP Laser laryngology procedures
- In-office bronchoscopy
- On-site audiology
- On-site speech therapy
- Multidisciplinary Cough clinic