Due to the rising COVID 19 pandemic affecting New Zealand, we have made the difficult decision to close the Practice temporarily. This is to prevent risk of transmission in the waiting room and in clinics where ENT patients have been reported to be at greater risk of COVID transmission. This will also protect our staff. At this time, we will be keeping booked patients details in readiness for when we re-open and can offer you an appointment again. We are not sure how long this might be, but we will keep communicating with you via email, text message and through posting to our website.
I apologise for this inconvenience and assure you that we will be in touch again as soon as we are able. If you believe your condition is serious please tell me and I will direct this to our doctors for them to advise whether you need to attend the public hospital.
Thanks for your help and cooperation.”